Selasa, 16 Juli 2013

The Failure..

This is my first year at University. At first, as a freshman, I felt great, proud, and happy. I could live by my own self, feel free because I live far from my parents, and make my new experience. But after that sometimes I should face the hard things too, like the new situation and I have to adapt with it and of course the subjects that pressured me everyday. I knew maybe yeah that's what you should sustain if you become the freshman and I enjoyed it.
My first grade in first semester at university was not bad, even it was good. And I am very happy about it and absolutely my parents too and I also got full scolarship until graduation. Wow, I feel amazing and proud of myself. I never expected it'll happen in my life. 
But, life is a surprise. You never know until you do it. At the second semester as freshman I enjoy the life, run everything with ease, and never worrying anything. I am  learn as good as I can although the subjects were harder for me. Maybe I enjoy my daily life too much and less trying so this is happen. My grade was really bad, away from the first one. Now I feel I've failed, blame myself, regretting why I could not do it better. I cry a lot at night, I'm afraid I'll make my parents dissapointed and I feel really really sorry everytime I remember it. I knew, maybe all the good things will go, especially the scolarship :( and what I can do now just regret it at all.
I try to forgive myself. I search some things to make me feel better. And I know now everything will be okay. Yeah maybe the worst thing is I will miss my scolarship, but I never wanna give up. I will proof that I can do it better. Someone says "Your life would be a very dull one if you never failed or encountered hardship.." and I believe that. Maybe this is the step to reach success. "Discouragement and failure are two of the surest stepping stones to success.." , I also trust that.
Now, what I will do is focus. Focus in what I am doing right now and learn from the failure. This is not the end of world. The time is still running out. And I promise to fix it next time! Yessss I promise :'''''''')

image



image